skyrim the last elder scrolls?

aaroncox

I highly doubt that, The Elder Scrolls games are some of the most nostalgic and anticipated roleplaying games to date, i still play Daggerfall and Morrowind and i can't wait for Skyrim. I'd say TES has another few games to go, they still have races like the Ka Po' Tun, Tsaesci, Kamal snow demons and many other races in Akavir, it even housed dragons once.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skyrim is definitely the last Elder Scrolls. Just like MW3 is also the last CoD game ever being made...

Maybe MW3 is the last COD game. I will only be happy for that.

But skyrim can't be the last

I don't think TES will be over for a long time. I just hope the series doesn't advance to a point to where we have muskets and whatnot. I like that the world of TES stays relatively the same as far as advancements. TES with guns would just be horrible.

i agree with you guys, but some stupid guy from gamestop said skyrim will be the last game in the elder scrolls because they can't compete with other game companies because it takes them 4 years per game, and all other companies are pushing games out every year or two like fable etc. so bethesda is loosing a lot of money over their huge games.

Not necessarily true. They have the companies they own, like ID who made Rage and the New Vegas people (can't remember their name off the top of my head). And with jsut Bethesda themselves, it's about 2 and a half years, considering that Fa

fallout 3 came out halfway between oblivion and Skyrim

pretty sure id made Rage and I know for sure obsidian made new vegas

not sure anyones pointed this out yet or not, but we have already been to the summerset isle in oblivion. Summerset isle is mankar camerons paradise.

No summerset ilse is not Mankar's Paradise.

-1. its populated by dadera

-2. no other high elves are there ( minus mankar's kids and on or two cult memebers)

-3. If mankar's paradise was on summerset, then why didn't we just take a ship? why did we have to risk our lives for for the last Great Welyend stone? Why did we endanger Bruma to a kvatch fate? Becasue Cameron's paraidise was its own plane. Like thier were planes for each oblivion gate.

-4. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Summerset_Isle where does it say " oh and Cameron's paradise is located in a cove near Skywatch".

Fail :down:

-1 Summerset isle IS suppost to be populated by daedra

-3 Probably because the daedra would try and destroy the f***ing boat if u tried to sail near it

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

not sure anyones pointed this out yet or not, but we have already been to the summerset isle in oblivion. Summerset isle is mankar camerons paradise.

-2. no other high elves are there ( minus mankar's kids and on or two cult memebers)

-3. If mankar's paradise was on summerset, then why didn't we just take a ship? why did we have to risk our lives for for the last Great Welyend stone? Why did we endanger Bruma to a kvatch fate? Becasue Cameron's paraidise was its own plane. Like thier were planes for each oblivion gate.

-4. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Summerset_Isle where does it say " oh and Cameron's paradise is located in a cove near Skywatch".

-3 Probably because the daedra would try and destroy the f***ing boat if u tried to sail near it

It is not heavily populated by Daedra, it does however have Daedric worshippers, but so does everywhere else.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Summerset_Isle

It´s not summerset islands.

"Mankar Camoran's Paradise, also known as Gaiar Alata, is a daedric plane created by Mankar Camoran, and is only accesible during the quest Paradise. Mankar created it using the Mysterium Xarxes. Mankar's palace, Carac Agaialor, is located here." (http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Mankar_Camoran%27s_Paradise)

As others have already said, its doubtful this will be the last Elder scrolls game. It is probably the last Elder scrolls for the current gen of consoles if Bethesda keeps its normal dev cycle. I do worry that it may be the last single player Elder scrolls though. Too many titles are jumping on the multiplayer and mmo bandwagon nowadays and too few support mods as well as Bethesda does.

Skyrim is definitely the last Elder Scrolls. Just like MW3 is also the last CoD game ever being made...

Maybe MW3 is the last COD game. I will only be happy for that.

But skyrim can't be the last

"But skyrim won't be the last." :thumbsup:

think positive :biggrin: