Most anticipated feature

NorokDovahkiinDoSkyrim

I hate to be cliche, but dual-wielding (sword specifically). As well as the zoom in feature with the bow.

You do realize you could zoom in with the bow in Oblivion right lol just get bow skill to 50.

-------------------------------------------------------

I however am looking forward to, of course, the dragons! Also the improved....uh....everything lol. I am really anxious to get into enchanting though. As well as daggers being useful :P

I hate to be cliche, but dual-wielding (sword specifically). As well as the zoom in feature with the bow.

You do realize you could zoom in with the bow in Oblivion right lol just get bow skill to 50.

I however am looking forward to, of course, the dragons! Also the improved....uh....everything lol. I am really anxious to get into enchanting though. As well as daggers being useful :P

Haha, yes. I meant to say the zoom in, slow down time feature.

Children and the possibility for mods to make it playable

A child Dragonborn?

Dragon... flame... and everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little Dovahkiin. But Professor Esbern accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction...Chemical Fus Roh Dah!-- Thus the Dovahkiin was born! Using their ultra-superpowers, the Dovahkiin has dedicated their life to fighting dragons before bedtime!

Children and the possibility for mods to make it playable

A child Dragonborn?

Dragon... flame... and everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little Dovahkiin. But Professor Esbern accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction...Chemical Fus Roh Dah!-- Thus the Dovahkiin was born! Using their ultra-superpowers, the Dovahkiin has dedicated their life to fighting dragons before bedtime!

lol :tongue:

Haha, yes. I meant to say the zoom in, slow down time feature.

Yes that should be quite fun :D

Honestly I am liking the new running water, and dynamic weather systems. I wish I had a pole, but I suppose catching fish with bare hands (or bear hands if I am a lychan) will be awesome.

There is honestly so much that I really can't say I'm looking forward to one thing more than another, but if I had to choose....interaction with the world and people (this includes the new AI). The land of Skyrim looks amazing, gorgeous, breathtaking, and enormous! The graphics, the realism, it's all so eye popping and mouthwatering :woot:

As for people, it sounds like they will actually act like human beings and not like zombies going from here to there without doing anything productive. Companions, they seem to be more intelligent and aware of their surrounding and you as a character. They don't just follow you here and there, stay put and mindlessly run into battle...they actually have instinct and common knowledge.