Mod Request: Building in style with pre war structures

SignorNessuno

We all know how annoying it is to build the house of our dreams with just plywood and sheet metal.

So I wonder, would it be possible to create a mod that allows us to build homes in the pre-war style, but which are not damaged, but new. Of course it's good enough to use the facilities in the vanilla game. Or even the possibility of building presets, in addition to the already existing homes in the game files, such as the prewar house in Sanctuary Hills. or nearly destroyed homes scattered throughout the map.

We know that it is fun to build, but we do not want to add a touch of elegance in our settlements, instead of living in the dirt.
Even so, I don't think some humans in 200 years they have forgotten how to build a solid house, whereas we can build or modify weapons, or armors. But we can not build a house as it was in pre-war style ?
Is such a nonsense.
It would be nice if we could "restructure" some houses that are completely destroyed, and require only a few adjustments, remove the rotten parts and choose to develop it further as best we want.
Of course there is the creation kit, but not all of us possess it.
What do you think about it.

Edited by SignorNessuno

What I think is that you need to use search function, since there's at least two mods adding new sets of building items, all clean and dandy.

where are these mods?

SnB and SOE.