Its Cold in Skyrim

daventry

First, was there originally suppose to be 9 Races in Skyrim or just 1 hence the Demo Nord.

The question im asking is, how can a Cold Blooded Argonian survive the harshest Cold of Skyrim and why must he/she be there for the 10 Races of it.

The same goes for the Mud Crab.

There was never supposed be nine races in Skyrim, and they certainly never planned to only include one.But it's still debatable as to whether or not Argonians are warm-blooded or cold-blooded.

Biology questions aside, interesting though they may be. We could take Argonian characters into the Jerall Mountains (as well as other snowy areas) in Oblivion without any damage or penalty so it makes sense that we could take one into Skyrim as well. Then again, I don't recall seeing any Argonian NPCs in Bruma for example, so I would imagine that they will be relatively rare as NPCs in Skyrim, specifically in the higher elevation areas.

Biology questions aside, interesting though they may be. We could take Argonian characters into the Jerall Mountains (as well as other snowy areas) in Oblivion without any damage or penalty so it makes sense that we could take one into Skyrim as well. Then again, I don't recall seeing any Argonian NPCs in Bruma for example, so I would imagine that they will be relatively rare as NPCs in Skyrim, specifically in the higher elevation areas.

There is one, in the fighters guild and he says he doesn't mind the cold becuase he has boots