Offhand Pistols Anyone? Please?

pjaynganmn

Can anyone please for the love of akatosh make a mod for the existing models of pistols and different variety of guns available? Please Please Please?

Or if not can anyone assist me on making a ready made model and change it to be equipped on the shield slot?

• 1 month later...

an idea comes to mind when reading this, mostly making an extension of some sort for UV3, allowing dual wielding staffs, with making the pistol animation inverted for use of both hands, to further explain, basically, taking the animation, and play it as you would for the right hand, but invert it to play when shooting from the left hand, BUT that's the only way i can see it working more or less... though honestly, i see it more towards less...

I think Elbethian already done mods like that

pistol, gun, snipper, helicopter, etc ...

you can do some searching here

by chance, could you link his profile? i spent most of the day yesterday searching the nexus and google, i got nothing! i searched by author name, and putting key descriptions such as "Gun, "pistol", "Copter", ect, still nothing, afterwords i searched the author on google, ended up with results completely different, none relating to the nexus...

EDIT: nevermind, i found it, though i'm not finding much in firearms yet, their mods still looks quite interesting!

Edited by DaxMastah

Duke city also includes some laser guns in addition to many other features. I just hope you're not a lore purist http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/30264/?

That's a great one for a modern/ sci fi town setting!, i kinda wish it was bigger... and had a little more to it, but hey, i can't complain too much. the weapons are pretty nice to, nice looks with some basic effects.