[WIP] Beast Master - Creature Companion Overhaul

steelfeathers

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all fans of this mod:

If you'd like to help support Beast Master and get it up on to the hot files, please contact your favorite youtubers and ask them to take a look at this mod!

(With enough support, maybe we can finally displace some of those nonsense T-shirt and big-boob mods that are hogging the front page.)

To all fans of this mod:

If you'd like to help support Beast Master and get it up on to the hot files, please contact your favorite youtubers and ask them to take a look at this mod!

(With enough support, maybe we can finally displace some of those nonsense T-shirt and big-boob mods that are hogging the front page.)

I did just leave a comment about it on Gopher's latest vid, hopefully he decides to take a look at the mod!

Welll poop. Gotta be IN far harbor.

Add: Can you catch a Legendary? o..o

With Beast Master, you'll be able to send your new wolf anywhere once you tame him.

And no, no cages can catch legendaries. That's the way vanilla is set up, so that's they way I did it.

Version 1.2 is now up!

This version fixes a lot of minor bugs and complaints, and it also lays the groundwork for the future Skills and Abilities update that's in the pipeline. Version 1.2 also changes up the taming system, allowing you to tame creatures with just your voice if you have the right charisma perks.

Go check it out!

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14265/?

(NOTE: If you caught your creature before version 1.1, you will need to catch a new creature!! The old ones are not compatible with the groundwork I've laid for future expansions.)

Edited by steelfeathers