Morrowind Freezes when Music Changes

StormGrizzly

I been having this problem for some weeks now and I don't know what could be the cause, everytime the music changes my game freezes for around 10 seconds and then unfreezes and the next song starts, it happends when it changes to battle music too.

I have seen some people having this issue with Oblivion but it doesn't happend with Oblivion in my case, I have tried to run as administrator, uninstall and install and installing the Morrowind Code Patch but none of these have worked.

Do you have any third party codec packs installed (e.g. K-Lite Codec pack)? I seem to remember hearing about issues with some non-standard codecs with Morrowind, there is a codec reset utility but it only works with XP.

Do you have any third party codec packs installed (e.g. K-Lite Codec pack)? I seem to remember hearing about issues with some non-standard codecs with Morrowind, there is a codec reset utility but it only works with XP.

I have never installed something like that, my OS is Windows 10 and I bought Morrowind from Steam