Character build

erikface

really all I plan on is being argonian, I think its better this way. leaves me open for change, who says you need to have a set path :thumbsup:

Well the whole idea of the changes they made is so people who want to do exactly what you are doing can, so I'm glad that they made it the way that they did, because in real life people change jobs and such so why shouldn't your character switch how they do things :D

Race: Argonian

Faction: Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Stormcloak Rebels

Main Skills: Sneak, One-Handed, Light Armor, Marksman, Alchemy, Security, Destruction (for desperate times)

Race: Orc or Khajiit

Faction: Imperial, Companions

Main Skills: One-Handed, Two-Handed, Destruction, Heavy Armor, Speech

Edited by Cyberote

I'm gonna be an Imperial and do a little bit of everything. Mostly sword and shield though. I personally plan to do ALL factions with a single character. But if it turns out I can't, then I'll actually be happy, cause there was instances in Morrowind where if you did a job for the Fighter's Guild, you couldn't join the Thieves Guild. I hope some of that stuff is in place. If not, I'll probably end up doing everything with my first character xD

This is actually the first time I am creating character models. I'm the guy that likes to do absolutely everything with one character, so I need to set guidelines or I'll be much weaker than most and have lots of random perks.

Argonian Layout: Nightblade (of sorts)

Mage Skills

1.Destruction, 2.Restoration, 3.Enchanting, 4.Illusion,

Thief Skills:

5.Light Armor, 6.Lockpicking, 7.Sneak, 8.Pickpocketing,

Warrior Skills:

9.Archery, 10.One-Handed

-----------------------------------------------------

Nord Layout: Spellsword (again of sorts)

Mage Skills:

1.Destruction, 2.Restoration, 3.Illusion, 4.Enchanting

Thief Skills:

5.Sneak

Warrior Skills:

6.Smithing, 7.Heavy Armor, 8.One Handed, 9.Archery, 10.Block

Ooh, ambitious. Good luck :)

Thanks much. I'll need it.