Skyrim Hardcore Mode

GUYMAN15

As much as I would love to do this. I would hate to miss out on the really awesome map feature Bethesda created for Skyrim. I will however max out the difficulty to make the game more satisfying when I kill intensely hard creatures.

EDIT: If I had the sick painting and drawing skillz of Leonardo Da Vinci, I would def do this.

Edited by Stycks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a REALLY GOOD IDEA :laugh:

ill document my events in poetic manner and reread them on a later date. :tongue: *Sigh :wub:

I will also record my travels on a map, a cataloging places of specific interest, Alchemical Ingerediant Locations and Uncleared Nests.

Gee, i wish there was an option to bar you from Seeing certain Menus.

I will Document and sketch Flora and its alchemical effects,

Draw Creatures iv encountered and write stories about people iv met.

I can. not. wait. :tongue:

Don't forget to clear a space in the garden to train with broadswords for 45 minutes per day, preferably with a skilled sparring partner. (If you don't use melee weapons, then substitute sparring partner for mage/archer/assassin/necromancer accordingly). Edited by xaliqen

What one could do instead of drawing your map if you don't have the artistic skill or the patience is use the pre-order map, if you have one.

You can copy down the map. Like print out the maps I put links for. That's why I put them there. Copy down the map. Mark the major cities. From there on you're on your own to mark the locations/npcs/nirnroots/etc that you find.