Skyrim Journal Challenge

InuyashaFE

I'm pleasantly surprised this thread got so many posts. :) Can't wait to hear the excerpts from all of you.

I'm in man... but are we all doing this on your post or what?

If this topic survives until Skyrim's released, yeah, you most certainly can. Though some people are going to be writing it out on a blog of some sort, so that's a valid option as well. :biggrin:

I don't know if I'll resurrect this thread or not, it depends on whether the mods are okay with it, but if I can't necro, I'll see if I can make a new topic for this challenge. :thumbsup:

Id be down for that if there was a mod for an in game journal, there was at least one like that in oblivion, found it great for remembering areas i couldn't access, high level locks, enemies, ect. Be pretty cool to write that stuff down in a first person journal sense.

I'll do this for sure, as soon as I get Skyrim (which will hopefully be release day, depends on if my pc upgrades go as planned (yes, I'm upgrading just for Skyrim))

But yeah, I like to write in 1st person and I had some success with this in the modded Oblivion journal already, so I'm in.