Small Menu Option Addition

Royhr

Ok I'm not a modder so I thought I'd ask this here to see if this is something that can done and hopefully fairly easily. I often play as a scavenger and when it comes time to sell my stuff I sometimes have accumulated quite a bit especially junk items. Now when you visit a vendor or trader you will get the option to E) Sell. This is fine for selling one item at a time. But sometimes I have quite a bit of stuff and it's sort of a pain to have to sell each item one at a time. So would it be possible to add a command to Sell All for whatever material screen you have open like weapons or Armor etc ? The same thing as far as when you are in the Scrapping Bench menu. You can add your misc items for scrapping or storing one item at a time. Again I often will have quite a bit of junk that I'd like to convert and it would be nice to add or store all of my misc stuff at once. Now when you go to the workstation and select R to store and it gives you an option to Store All Junk. Would be nice to have an option like that when at the Scrapping Bench but instead of Store All Junk have it just say Store All. Hope I was clear as far as what I'm asking. Anyway if this can be done let me know. And I'd be more than willing to be instructed as far as how to do it if anybody would be willing to walk me thru it.