Wold's Greatest Dad.

jedimembrain

Kids get plenty of school holidays, and don't do long days in school anyway - they have plenty of non-school time without having to take time off.

I do agree that playing an intelligently-written video game such as an Elder Scrolls game, especially as a family activity is much better than her being out under-age drinking etc. though I don't agree that it's creative.

I'll nail my colours to the mast and say that I have taken off 11-11-2011 and 14-11-2011 from work as a long weekend with a view to enjoy Skyrim for a few days. However I'm a 33 year old man and this is pre-booked leave that I'm entitled to.

This is also a post directed to frakle

Indeed, less creative but more inspiring.

You never know, maybe after she hears the music she will begin to take interest in it, learn an instrument and play it.

Or start drawing art inspired by fantasy. Such moments can literally give your life a new meaning.

That's my view of it at least.

Let's stop here, or this discussion will get too much off topic.

Edited by Iv000

It's very likely a joke letter, and an awesome one at that. Let's stop there.

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!!

:P

Yeah, agreed. It's an awesome letter, joke or no. I enjoyed it!

Kids get plenty of school holidays, and don't do long days in school anyway - they have plenty of non-school time without having to take time off.

I do agree that playing an intelligently-written video game such as an Elder Scrolls game, especially as a family activity is much better than her being out under-age drinking etc. though I don't agree that it's creative.

I'll nail my colours to the mast and say that I have taken off 11-11-2011 and 14-11-2011 from work as a long weekend with a view to enjoy Skyrim for a few days. However I'm a 33 year old man and this is pre-booked leave that I'm entitled to.

This is also a post directed to frakle

Indeed, less creative but more inspiring.

You never know, maybe after she hears the music she will begin to take interest in it, learn an instrument and play it.

Or start drawing art inspired by fantasy. Such moments can literally give your life a new meaning.

That's my view of it at least.

Absolutely, and there's plenty of time for all of that after school (or in it, in music and art classes) at weekends and during the holiday ;-)

Cool. And as I already mentioned, it was a great joke.

I would understand if she were to take one day off, assuming she had a way to get notes from class and homework and there was not tests on that day etc. But a whole week is a bit much. Reminds me of the time I fell "ill" when I got oblivion...I was out for three days...and of course, just my luck, the next week I actually DID get sick and couldn't take any more sick days off...man that sucked.

That handwriting truly looks like a little girls'. I highly doubt it's real.

I think it's a guy, partly trying to mimic the hand-written-note-writing found in Oblivion.

lol thanks for posting this and for reading RipTen as always. I'm at BlizzCon right now but as soon as my preview is done you know I'll post it here first ^__^

I'm at BlizzCon right now but as soon as my preview is done you know I'll post it here first ^__^

http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/106/887/original/backpain-1292835351.jpg?1300412448

Edited by natelovesyou