craftable patrols

lordzues40

Anyone that has done much modding in the geck knows the patrol markers. What I would LOVE to see is craft-able patrol markers.

example

guards patrolling your settlements.

waitresses busing tables.

I mean can you imagine. making a cafe, and putting a marker down in the back room or behind the counter then to a random table. then to another random table or so then back to the counter. Maybe have some floor mats that have table washing animations so when the waitress gets to the table she/he washes the table then moves on to the next one. I wold love to have this it would be absolutely awesome.

oh an option so you can have more then one settler assigned to a marker that way you could have like 2 or 3 guards walking your patrol without having to put down 3 separate patrol lines.

Yeah mainly the patrols I had in mind would be for a waitress/waiter. But I think having the patrols be able to assign more the one settler is a must (IF POSSIBLE). Thanks for the links the guard posts are better then what I am using and the animation rugs are awesome.

I was thinking about something like this last night. I would like to be able to assign settlers to long patrols, well outside the red zone. There are a variety of mods that allow you to build/scrap outside the normal settlements, and though still primordial, I wouldn't want to be limited by not being able to patrol down to Concord and back, etc.