GTTV SKYRIM

John88

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else holding out hope that your dragon friend is voiced by a certain 007?

I hope you mean Sean Connery and no one else? Actually I'd rather have it voiced by one of 007's girls myself. ;) In all seriousness though, having a dragon ally that you can summon to help you is just diesel. I hope that I can still summon it after the MQ is finished.

I hope you mean Sean Connery and no one else? Actually I'd rather have it voiced by one of 007's girls myself. ;) In all seriousness though, having a dragon ally that you can summon to help you is just diesel. I hope that I can still summon it after the MQ is finished.

Yeah, Connery... in my opinion, the only real Bond. He also voiced a dragon in Dragonheart. I watch a lot of MST3K, and can't stop myself from cultural references. Although... a girl dragon? Hmmmmm, there are possibilities...

On the subject of summoning after the MQ, has it been confirmed that enemy dragons won't continue to show up after? If so, it'd be pretty artificial to make an allowance for your own personal Puff (the magic dragon). If that's the case, I doubt I'll finish the main quest on the majority of my play-throughs; killing dragons is just too cool.

Edited by mr_knowie

Anyone else holding out hope that your dragon friend is voiced by a certain 007?

I hope that we'll have some choice in which dragon will be our ally (and so, will be able to have conversations with more than one named dragon...).

Although, from Beth that's not likely I guess...

Yeah, Connery... in my opinion, the only real Bond. He also voiced a dragon in Dragonheart. I watch a lot of MST3K, and can't stop myself from cultural references. Although... a girl dragon? Hmmmmm, there are possibilities...

On the subject of summoning after the MQ, has it been confirmed that enemy dragons won't continue to show up after? If so, it'd be pretty artificial to make an allowance for your own personal Puff (the magic dragon). If that's the case, I doubt I'll finish the main quest on the majority of my play-throughs; killing dragons is just too cool.

The dragons will not disappear after you finish the MQ, once you get to the point where they are in the game (really early on) then they are they indefinitely through your play through.

GTTV made me watch an ad for Skyrim before I could watch a preview of... Skyrim.

I'm surprised the YouTube servers could handle so much awesomeness in a row....

BWHHAHAHA i was thinking the same thing

oh and any one notice how trolls look like predator with out armor

the new freeze shout thats bad a$$ he froze that bunny epic haha love the video ty and kudos to the OP

and @nysba lawl "At least I have undead chicken" haha LEEEEEROOOOOY mmmmmDOVAKIN

Edited by crippledorphan