Spiders!

ZainHallows

Oh yeah. My biggest shock was that it was out in the wilderness. I thought they'd only be limited to caves and such! I hate spiders. These ones have no acception. Im going to freak out once I find my first one... or when IT finds ME. I do wonder how many kinds there are. So far we've seen frost spiders and forest spiders.

Oh yeah. My biggest shock was that it was out in the wilderness. I thought they'd only be limited to caves and such! I hate spiders. These ones have no acception. Im going to freak out once I find my first one... or when IT finds ME. I do wonder how many kinds there are. So far we've seen frost spiders and forest spiders.

House spiders are the worst, they're all housy!! I'm gonna play a mage first time just to burn those spiders out!!!

House spiders are the worst, they're all housy!! I'm gonna play a mage first time just to burn those spiders out!!!

house spiders gonna house

house spiders gonna house

Fire against houses- win

Fire against spiders - win

That way they have no-where to run!!!!