I Need Your Help...

SgtHallMonitor

I, personally, have never been to a midnight release. So what time do folks usually show up? I want to get there before most so I can start the video off w/out interruptions.

The only time I've been to a midnight release was for L.A. Noire. It was fun, employees were dressed up. They asked some trivia questions and people got promotional things like posters by answering them. Too bad the game fell short of what I was hoping for.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do Argonians reproduce?

*looks at answer*

...wait what?

Haha funny right? Its true. After their naming day ritual the argonians lick their hist. Then a baby is born to that mother from the tree. Its really complicated so I left it at licked the hist. It still isnt sure if they are born directly from the tree or if the tree impregnates the female argonians, but even that doesnt make sense because a dad is still needed... so. I'll leave it at IDEK.

TREE IMPREGNATION?! Does like, a tentacle impregnation branch shoot out from the Hist or something?!

Goddamn Argonians.

...if all they need are their tongues then why do they wear underwear? Do they even have... organs down there?

...this isn't healthy to think about...

Edited by Adrius2

TREE IMPREGNATION?! Does like, a tentacle impregnation branch shoot out from the Hist or something?!

Goddamn Argonians.

OH GOD THE ANIME ITS EVERYWHERE OH GOD

Apparently I need to read up on my Argonian lore; I had no idea about the tree.

How do Argonians reproduce?

*looks at answer*

...wait what?

Haha funny right? Its true. After their naming day ritual the argonians lick their hist. Then a baby is born to that mother from the tree. Its really complicated so I left it at licked the hist. It still isnt sure if they are born directly from the tree or if the tree impregnates the female argonians, but even that doesnt make sense because a dad is still needed... so. I'll leave it at IDEK.

i just puked in my mouth a little bit... :sick: