Adding Synth Patrols or Spawn points

I'll be honest the only mods I've ever really made were merchants for FNV and house mods but I'd like to make a mod that adds either synth patrols or spawn points to the commenwealth. It's a mod I'd love to see and frankly I've gotten tired of waiting and would rather try to attempt this myself. So if anyone could help explain how I could do this, point me in the direction of a tutorial, or assist I'd be extremely thankful. I wouldn't want there patrols/spawn points to be conditional on quests. I figure that since people mention synths attacking settlements semi frequently they should have a more prominent role in the wasteland.

Doesn't this mod already do that. I've been using it for a week or so. Seems as stable as any mod that adds more npcs to a Bethesda game which is to say expect crashes if you add too many.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12395/?

You're the second person to mention this mod so I guess I'll have to give it a go.

I'll be honest the only mods I've ever really made were merchants for FNV and house mods but I'd like to make a mod that adds either synth patrols or spawn points to the commenwealth. It's a mod I'd love to see and frankly I've gotten tired of waiting and would rather try to attempt this myself. So if anyone could help explain how I could do this, point me in the direction of a tutorial, or assist I'd be extremely thankful. I wouldn't want there patrols/spawn points to be conditional on quests. I figure that since people mention synths attacking settlements semi frequently they should have a more prominent role in the wasteland.

Try out Cambridge area in my mod, where are a lot where.