Screenshots are in very very bad shape

rockygohard18

Hello,I've been trying to take screen shots lately and they have been coming out badly,,and also i cannot open them with a default program etc etc,,,this just start happening. this is how it look

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/8706/screenshot4j.jpg

PS:THIS IS NOT MY PIC,,this is a pic I found on the internet with a person who had the same problem,,but no one could help him.(for some reason he posted it on a console only forum?)But this is EXACTLY how they all come out.

I've seen this before with Oblivion and FO3 but I honestly can't remember if there was a solution, if it was happening to me I'd just use FRAPS.

THANK YOU BUD! that help I'm using it now,,but still I should try to fig out the problem cause it can help a lot of people out,,I heard it was something with res? Not sure cause I don't have the top of the line PC but I can runn fallout with NP but the pic thing is odd.

Wow, that screen is rather scary.

What Jim_UK suggests makes sense so perhaps you can verify if the resolution is responsible for this.

In any case Fraps works very well and it's very easy to use. All you have to do is to convert your screens from bmp to jpeg yourself if you have the free version and that's it. :happy: