Predator-Style Shoulder Cannon?

twowolves80

Yup, I'm doing it, all together with a playable Yautja race, all weapons and armours... this shoulder cannon thing is like a hole in the head man - not easy to convince Fallout 4 that a projectile must be fired, accurate and with auto lock, when a weapon is not equipped to either hand⦠but I'm slowly getting the functionality I want.

Any progress on this mod? Dying to play it.

Did this project die? ð¢

I hope not. I have messaged him; we shall see. I want my shoulder cannon! Someone tag Ethreon or that Japanese guy who gave the finger to Bethesda when they said vehicles were impossible and then came out with quad raider bikes or something. How tf you tag people? *keeps trying*

• 2 months later...

I have this cyborg build that i have been using lately. Anyway the only part is missing is a shoulder weapon predator style that can auto lock and shoots projectiles. I think either the automatron dlc or the one of the automatron specific dlc has a gauss cannon should attachment for the robots that you can build. Maybe it can be converted for player character to use.

I have this cyborg build that i have been using lately. Anyway the only part is missing is a shoulder weapon predator style that can auto lock and shoots projectiles. I think either the automatron dlc or the one of the automatron specific dlc has a gauss cannon should attachment for the robots that you can build. Maybe it can be converted for player character to use.

That would be freaking awesome. Add a laser pointer in the triangle recticle shape and bam.

That would be freaking awesome. Add a laser pointer in the triangle recticle shape and bam.

YEP https://ibb.co/4PDTw7z Here is the character that i am using. ( Thanks every mod maker who make this possible )