Once you get Skyrim...

krewjew90

I'll be fricking plugged into the Matrix starting from November 11.

I can only hope that Bethesda has installed some sort of failsafe into Skyrim, like an NPC that tells you "THIS IS A GAME, YOU NEED TO EAT AND SLEEP IN REAL LIFE TO SURVIVE" when you've passed one week of consecutive game time or something.

Edited by Adrius2

I'll be playing it all weekend with very little sleep until i have to pry myself away from the game and go to work. ='( After that though I will be checking the nexus all the time to see how mods are coming along. =)

Honestly, between work and school ill have about 2-3 hours everyday or so to play. That is NOT a lot of time.... I'll probably be reading the forums in class and at work on my phone to hold myself over

Well, I already dont get more than 2 hours of sleep a night, and already have to work infront of a computer for extended hours on whatever project I have at hand. It will just be a matter of arguing over who orders pizza each day (because neither the gf or myself will be cooking anything). Its okay though because I got pizzahut and dominos.com bookmarked.

Will I log on here though? Once I beat the main questline sure. I don't want to stuble across a spoiler during my first round through.

I'm gonna get trapped in it for 40 years like robin Williams did in jumanji

Only difference is that the 40 years in Skyrim will be epic. :P