The Ultimate Heist - Missing Glass of Time

Kenjatsu

Exactly what the title implies... :rolleyes:

While heading over into the basement of the Imperial Palace to activate the Glass of Time(Prince of Persia, anyone?), I... Well, as you can see, I found no Glass of Time. In its place is what looks like a mysterious yellow glow. My guess is that it is the infamous yellow diamond with the gray exclamation mark in the middle which only appears when meshes are missing(?)

So, now I come seeking aid. Do any of you know how I could possibly fix this? The Gray Fox is not a patient person, from what I've heard... :tongue:

I do have mods installed, so if you need me to list the various mods I am currently using, let me know. :blush:

Posting load order would help immensely. :D It is probably one of your mods.

And yes, this means that the mesh is missing. A vanilla game should not produce a problem like this.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Or you can just move on in the quest. Here's a quote from the UESP Wiki walkthrough for The Ulimate Heist:

The first task before you can begin your descent into the sewers is to sneak into the Palace Basement (downstairs from the Elder Council Chambers in the palace) and activate the "Glass of Time" (a giant hourglass). You can also complete this task without sneaking by picking the lock then making a beeline for the Glass of Time (if you are willing to incur a bounty). A third option is to just skip this step completely. Supposedly, activating the Glass of Time unlocks the Old Way, but because of a minor scripting glitch this step is actually optional. If you know where to head once you're in the sewers, you can head straight to the Palace Sewers entrance.

One caveat if you've installed the Unofficial Oblivion Patch:

A minor bug during this quest is that activating the Glass of Time is in fact not necessary. The associated scripting enables the door to the Old Way. However, that door is by default enabled, and therefore activating the Glass of Time has no real effect other than updating your quest diary.

This bug is fixed by the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.

Edited by Striker879