Mods to bring back Oblivion and Morrowind!

hellstorm102

it would be a huge undertaking, but from what Ive seen from morrowblivion and a Requiem for the capital wasteland, someone would be capable! and on the new engine! oooh.. that being said. i wonder what the creation kit would do with files from the construction set or the G.e.c.k....

it would be a huge undertaking, but from what Ive seen from morrowblivion and a Requiem for the capital wasteland, someone would be capable! and on the new engine! oooh.. that being said. i wonder what the creation kit would do with files from the construction set or the G.e.c.k....

did you bother reading the few posts that were already up for this? I will forgive you for the ones that got eaten in the main discussion flood since they are impossible to find now,.. but there has been these topics here, in the correct forum in plenty already- and not so far into the flood that you cant find them within a page or two.

please post there before recreating the same topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Nah. Morrowind would be interesting to play, but Cyrodiil? Endless green grass?

Just give us the variety that Morrowind had and I'll be happy. Yuh. Forget remaking the old areas anyway - How about someone making one of the regions of Akavir? :3

Whoever did the terrain models for the Hammerfell and Elsweyr mods for Oblivion deserve medals. Look them up on youtube. The terrain looks nearly photorealistic, better than the default Cyrodil terrain. That's what would be cool in Skyrim.

But for people who played Daggerfall we all probably want High Rock modded in. How much of the original High Rock could even fit into this engine?