Mods to bring back Oblivion and Morrowind!

hellstorm102

I don't believe it is a good idea to have cyrodil ported over.

Not only will that nerf the general timeline, but also..I think overall we the consumers are trying to train bethesda to stop making portals to stupid lands but instead just expand the map with dlc's...

One thing that really bugged me about oblivion was their introduction to the freaking madness island or whatever the hell it was...shivering isles..right.

That was just plain retarded...why spend that much effort...just expand the borders...open up the waters for grand pirate adventures, or perhaps expand and have some of hammerfell in the expansion...if they go this route, it will make their job soo much easier (expand, then drop all sorts of new content across the already existing land and into the new land that is seamless)

God, no more portals to craptastic non immersive lands...

But ya, so...my vote is against a port...unless they decide to make more portals to new dimensions instead of expand the map...then by all means..go for it.

I did port fallout 3 to New Vegas...only because I wanted Amata as a follower (mod for that). She was the closest I felt to anyone in game (my bud since childhood)...otherwise, I didn't bother in the cappy wasteland beyond that

I would suggest any highly talented modder considering the port to change their mind and instead, spend their talent really enhancing the AI...these games always have crap hive mind AIs...improving that (common AI, not combat) would really increase the ambiance of the game 10fold

Absolutely: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30355

Skyships for the win!!

That Was THE COOLEST MOD EVER. Especially the hang glider backpack. You could summon it on top of frostcrag reborn and glide all the way down to the center of the capital city. Resurrect this mod and people will find you IRL to grant you sexual favors.

Mod A+

Someone just needs to organize all of the needs and then give away prop assignments to the community and then assemble them all based on merit of submissions. With the entire community working on the project, it wouldn't take too too long. I for one would contribute heavily, as the land of Morrowind has never been matched in creativity and immersiveness IMHO.

To SaturnFX

I really loved the Shivering Isles and believe it was a great addition to oblivion and I would be as happy as a retarded midget being able to get on the rides at the fair if they brought the Isles back.

Also it had to be a portal anyways it was on another plain of existence after all, I mean what ya gonna do swim to it? :P

But I also understand your point, why create completely new areas when it would be easier and better to just expand on what is already there.

I honestly think it would be kick ass if they or some really good modder team would do both, expand and add new. Also bring back Sheogorath, he is in game now but for only a very short time and he deserves better, I mean who doesn't love having a little madness in there lives. :)