What does your Skyrim setup look like?

RitchieTheMerc

Hey guys, I'm starting this thread in anticipation of Skyrim. I want to know what your gaming setup looks like, photos and all :thumbsup:

So, post below on what your gaming setup looks like, and include a photo if poss.

I'll start with mine, but I can't upload a photo :confused:

My setup -

A 1080p, HD Ready Panasonic HDTV, connected to my PS3 with a HDMI cable. Leather armchair for maximum comfort :biggrin: All topped off with a few bottles of Real Jamaica Ginger Beer.

Now yours!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude imma be playin in my man cave. i got a huge big sccreen tv (dont know what size but its big) and i got a nice comfy red armchair in front of the tv, my xbox hooked up to it, i got a mini fridge filled with soda and booze about 2 feet from my chair, a microwave with a bunch of ramen noodles, and a bathroom right across the hall. i am going to be living life...

:thumbsup:

I haven't decided, my laptop can run it so its where-ever I please but my office is pretty tempting.

I think I will just connect my laptop to the flap panel above my bed and use a gamepad (they said it supports the 360 controller on computers). Nothing beats laying in bed and playing skyrim.

My camera is being fixed but I'll be sure to post photos as soon as I can.

dude imma be playin in my man cave. i got a huge big sccreen tv (dont know what size but its big) and i got a nice comfy red armchair in front of the tv, my xbox hooked up to it, i got a mini fridge filled with soda and booze about 2 feet from my chair, a microwave with a bunch of ramen noodles, and a bathroom right across the hall. i am going to be living life...

You...you're going to be getting up from your chair to GO TO THE BATHROOM? Are you insane? This is SKYRIM we're talking about!

Seriously, just pee in one of the soda bottles. Or on the floor.

You...you're going to be getting up from your chair to GO TO THE BATHROOM? Are you insane? This is SKYRIM we're talking about!

Seriously, just pee in one of the soda bottles. Or on the floor.

hmmm... youve got a point there...

http://i.imgur.com/Mi9Q7.jpg

My setup in blurry cellphone camera goodness.

Got a Benq monitor... Speedlink sound...

Computer's got:

Processor: AMD Phenom II X2 560 3.30 GHZ

Memory: 4,00 GB

Motherboard: MSI 870A-G54

Graphics Card: Sapphire Radeon HD5850 Xtreme 1GB

http://i.imgur.com/Mi9Q7.jpg

My setup in blurry cellphone camera goodness.

Got a Benq monitor... Speedlink sound...

Computer's got:

Processor: AMD Phenom II X2 560 3.30 GHZ

Memory: 4,00 GB

Motherboard: MSI 870A-G54

Graphics Card: Sapphire Radeon HD5850 Xtreme 1GB

How much dose something like that cost? :ohmy:

Edited by TypicalRandom

Oh eh... I didn't buy it all in one piece. I've been upgrading over the years. It's nothing extreme at all really, all affordable stuff. Also built it myself to save costs.

Think I've spent around 950 USD on the whole kit, monitor included.

Edited by Adrius2

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h332/ImMizerD/MyRig.png

Before anyone says anything...... Thats a lucky cuddly toy hanging on my wall..... :armscrossed:

lol

Inside the computer I have:

Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.30GHz

Memory: Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB DDR3 1600MHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68A-D3 Intel Z68

Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 560 1024MB

Sound card: Realtek ALC889

Monitor Size: 22" LCD UMC

Nice setup Adrius, love your case :) Your case is nice too Mizer :)

I'd take a picture of mine, but my desk is a warzone right now :P But, I got my 24" 1920x1200 16:10 monitor, crappy keyboard, and a so-so mouse. As far as specs are concerned:

Processor:

AMD Phenom II X4 BE B55 @ 4.0GHz

Memory:

2x2GB DDR3 Gskill RipJaws @ 1607MHz

Motherboard:

Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3

Graphics Card::

HIS Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Soundcard:

SB XFi Extreme Gamer Fata1ity Pro w/M-Audio Studiophile AV 30 2.0 (beast speakers)

My case is an old Coolermaster Centurion 5. Loud beast, but keeps everything nice and cool ;)

Edited by Illiad86