New Skyrim Preview

BuckeyeTiba

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video is great if u mute it

Or just watch the GTTV footage they used for everything. All the footage with none of the stupid.

maybe you might want to watch it again? ;) .. there was a lot more footage than the GT footage .. about twice as much .. only the intro was old

I have been wanting to see some footage of the towns and cities and at last we can see how different each city is and how the inhabitants go about their daily business. It's all so well captured, the atmosphere, the Lord sat upon his throne, the market sellers, I nearly burst into tears! I can't wait to walk those streets and converse with the people! Bethesda, you guys rock! Thank goodness you all exist, that's all I can say......

I have been wanting to see some footage of the towns and cities and at last we can see how different each city is and how the inhabitants go about their daily business. It's all so well captured, the atmosphere, the Lord sat upon his throne, the market sellers, I nearly burst into tears! I can't wait to walk those streets and converse with the people!

I agree completely!

Love the Footage, Hate those two Idiot People that doesent know what Skyrim is, man i wanted to hear the Ingame Characters. :(

I noticed the Screen Tearing, thats why im getting such a High End PC, even though this PC is great for Skyrim and has the right Requirements, its the Dragons that will tear my PC apart and give me Crashes and Blue Screens. :)

Edited by daventry