Girlfriends wives and SKYRIM

onson

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At what point did I assume all gamers are male?

Male AND straight. *chuckles*

But yeah, to be offended just because you asked a question without framing it accurately would be really stupid.

Anyway, I have taken a week off work and told my partner that he shouldn't expect to see much of me for 7 days, ha ha.... This game takes priority for that time. :P

People took this post way out of context . Why are some people so defensive? They seem to fill in the blanks with their own insecurities. I'm casting invisibility, fortifying my speed and going back to my cave! There is way less drama in the shadows.

People took this post way out of context . Why are some people so defensive? They seem to fill in the blanks with their own insecurities. I'm casting invisibility, fortifying my speed and going back to my cave! There is way less drama in the shadows.

It's the internet; that pretty much sums it up.

I already grew a beard. Combined with my long hair, I was told I look like a viking. If they just knew how happy that made me.

And yes, the easy way is to have a partner who also loves games and has a computer in different room. Or house.

And if the question is life OR Skyrim, and you say Skyrim, I think you chose the wrong one. Good for everone else, that it's not the one OR the other, you can have both :P

I'm flying solo at the moment, being a musician and a photographer I don't have much time even for myself, it's hard enough balancing my professional career without adding the complications of a committed relationship on top of things.So I'm choosing to forgo the luxury of a relationship because with skyrim at home and my work in the photography studio, and in the concert hall: I just will not have time for relationship. Though nothing will stop me from indulging in the occasional one-night-stand, or a visit from a FB - considering my professions I have more than a few of those on call.:woot:

My beard is here to stay. As a matter of fact it is rather soft, not hard and bristly as the ladies have discovered the joys of a bearded man,also it doesn't give them unsightly pash rash.

Kudos to those who understand balance and know what works with your significant other.

Edited by shadow_scale9180

Noooo come out of the shadows, there could be mudcrabs!

For myself I took it as a wind up so it's not so bad that some of the girls have tried to wind people up from the other side (re-wind possibly?) is it?

There's no difference between taking personal time for a game or taking a holiday with your pals. It will all be fine with your spouse if you handle it properly and they ain't crazy.