will i get banned from XBL for this?

BlackSampleAdmin

will i get banned for playing game saves from one of my xbox360s on the other? like if i get achievements on one and one more achievement from another console and connect to XBL will i get banned? cause my xbox slim is broken and i need to play with my old one... untill my slim gets fixed.

will i get banned for playing game saves from one of my xbox360s on the other? like if i get achievements on one and one more achievement from another console and connect to XBL will i get banned? cause my xbox slim is broken and i need to play with my old one... untill my slim gets fixed.

You are not doing anything that violates the EULA of Xbox Live. It's actually very common for users to save their profiles to a USB and play on multiple boxes. Just keep in mind that when you recover your profile, that you do it from the USB and not from Xbox Live as it will wipe out your earned trophies on your USB.

You are not doing anything that violates the EULA of Xbox Live. It's actually very common for users to save their profiles to a USB and play on multiple boxes. Just keep in mind that when you recover your profile, that you do it from the USB and not from Xbox Live as it will wipe out your earned trophies on your USB.

thanks for the fast reply

• 2 weeks later...

It's not only legal but a designed-in feature. If microsoft didn't want you to do it, why would they have a big button that lets you download your profile to a diferent console's HDD? Even on the original XB you could move and even trade saves and profiles, a feature that a "global profile" simply takes a step further. I certainly remember the days of tracking an MU full of profile back and forth between friends in the days before Live.