to all those argonians!

ZainHallows

SO, if your like me, your a born argonian, and have played them through Morrowind oblivion, and now skyrim! so i've been on these forms for a while, but no argonian thead D:! so I deem this the place of argonains!

post your lizardyness here! and lets disucss the newest argonian dominated game SKYRIM!~

SO, if your like me, your a born argonian, and have played them through Morrowind oblivion, and now skyrim! so i've been on these forms for a while, but no argonian thead D:! so I deem this the place of argonains!

post your lizardyness here! and lets disucss the newest argonian dominated game SKYRIM!~

I have seen one of our fellow forum members having a signature refering to a league of argonians or such, so I guess there is quite the intrest.

...Anyway it doesen't mather. All Argonians are part of a inferior race which deserves nothing more than beeing exterminated. Nobody invades Morrowind unpunished I tell you! :verymad:

I love Argonians. I'm still rocking with mine in Oblivion. We really showed them Dunmers who the REAL inferiors are! Lol I actually like Dunmers too, but I think the Argonians deserved to invade Morrowind. Would've been even more awesome if they teamed up with the Khajiit