You know.... I think the theft might be partially not understanding the options menu

marcmorr6

This is silly...

If you have a PC to upload the mod, then just go play the mod on that very same PC.

People like me who support console players will upload our stuff as soon as it is ready. The people who have a chip on their shoulder and don't want console players to have stuff should not be forced to give you stuff just because you want it.

Playing on PC is annoying and uncomfortable... playing on the couch, using your big screen tv is much more enjoyable :)

This is silly...

If you have a PC to upload the mod, then just go play the mod on that very same PC.

People like me who support console players will upload our stuff as soon as it is ready. The people who have a chip on their shoulder and don't want console players to have stuff should not be forced to give you stuff just because you want it.

Playing on PC is annoying and uncomfortable... playing on the couch, using your big screen tv is much more enjoyable :smile:

Have you never used Steam before?

There is a button that basically turns your PC into a console that you can control by simply using your Xbox controller or whatever other controller you may prefer. As for Fallout 4... it is fully compatible with either Xbox 360, Xbox One, or Playstation 4 controllers. There is no down side to it, no special installing, even the menus on the screen update to the controller you are using.

I can use a 360 controller and my screen will show A,B,X,Y and the second I unplug it my screen goes back to the PC interface. Then 2 seconds later I can plug in a Playstation 4 controller and my screen will show X, [ ], O, /\... It is 100% seamless...

Where you sit and what you use as your monitor is up to you... I don't think the game has a feature that limits you from sitting in whatever chair you want...

Yes, you have to run a cable to your TV if you want to watch it on that... Oh noes! So I guess it might make more sense to go buy a console, pay for 2 copies of a $60 game plus another $50 of DLC for 2 copies of a game, and then pirate mods from you PC so you can install them on said console...

Play your game on whatever system you want, that's fine by me. I personally support console gamers and I want to give them the chance to play my stuff. But you don't just have the right to go against someones elses wishes and pirate their mod to console just because you made your choice.

Everyone has choices. I respect your choices, you should respect the mod authors choices.