Modders... What Are You Working On?

RS13

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A companion, cuz that's what I do.

Every time a feral charges me I think of WIllow's story about finding one with a teddy bear. And then I blast them in the face.

Huh, not sure how to respond to that. Usually a comment like that ends with the player telling me how much they hate her.

A medical overhaul type thing....it's going to use few scripts because I don't script. but It's beta-y and needs testers. it's up on the nexus but I'm trying to slowly add new features and make existing features better...maybe a partner or a team...

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14275/?

I was just trying to make new automaton voices, but I am a total CK Pleb...I think I found how to do it, but it seems damn hard.... I'm going to be making a page asking if anyone else has done it and or could make a tutorial because I want to, but I'm totally lost.

A companion, cuz that's what I do.

Every time a feral charges me I think of WIllow's story about finding one with a teddy bear. And then I blast them in the face.

Huh, not sure how to respond to that. Usually a comment like that ends with the player telling me how much they hate her.

Who hates Willow?! People without souls, probably.

I'm working on my first gun mod. A single lone gun that's modifiable with different receivers, barrels etc. I've learned a lot. Especially how guns are implemented in F4. Most of them use a dummy .nif and the gun you hold is actually a series of conjoined mods. E.G. Grip, Receiver, Sights and Barrel.

Working on a small exploration mod w/around 10+ cells and a simple storyline. And after that working on a custom worldspace quest adventure based around a H.P.Lovecraft short story w/creepy township and a castle full of shocking secrets.