Annoying Bosmer

Deleted1572091User

Yea, I just wanted to make a thread to let all you Bosmer out there know how dumb you all are!!!!1!!one

Ok, not really. But I was thinking about how in Morrowind, one of the first characters you meet is Fargoth. And most people seem to dislike the little guy. Then there's the Annoy- er, Adoring Fan in Oblivion. And we all know how much people love to hate this crazy Wood Elf.

In light of that, do you think Bethesda has once again planned for a dislikeable Bosmer to show up in Skyrim? Do you WANT someone really annoying around just for the sheer satisfaction of exacting your revenge on said annoyance? Personally, I'd like to have some annoying characters I don't like, if only to make the characters I do like seem that much more likeable. But maybe the torch should be passed on, give the Bosmer some slack?

To be honest I usually play a Bosmer, due to the fact I usually go for a stealthy/assassin type of character. But I do agree with you and hope that maybe this time around Bethesda pulls a 180 on us and gives a Bosmer a more pleasant role to play as far as NPC's go. But lets face it thats probably going to be a slim if no chance especially if he keeps the original voice actors. The bosmer had such an annoying Voice over! Well come to think of it they all did...maybe because I heard the same damn voice a billion times over >_<

With how gritty, visceral, and bleak Skyrim is, and the new looks of Bosmer, I think they will be far less annoying/silly. They will probably focus more on their bad attitudes and their cannibalistic nature. Bosmer are mean if you piss 'em off.

Annoying Bosmer child? :)

"OMG OMG OMG IT'S ZEH DRAGONBORN! LOOK EVERYONE OMG!"

"Kid... please quiet down... I'm undercover"

"OMG OMG UNDERCOVER YOU'RE LIKE A SPY? SPYING ON DRAGONS?!"

"Kid... calm down I'm just-"

"CAN I SHINE YOUR-"

*beats kid in head with warhammer*

"No, be quiet"

"Owwww, that hurt."

"Wait you're still alive? I kill dragons with that hammer...?!"

"Children are immortal!"

"GraaaAAGAAAAGHHH...!"

Annoying Bosmer child? :)

"OMG OMG OMG IT'S ZEH DRAGONBORN! LOOK EVERYONE OMG!"

"Kid... please quiet down... I'm undercover"

"OMG OMG UNDERCOVER YOU'RE LIKE A SPY? SPYING ON DRAGONS?!"

"Kid... calm down I'm just-"

"CAN I SHINE YOUR-"

*beats kid in head with warhammer*

"No, be quiet"

"Owwww, that hurt."

"Wait you're still alive? I kill dragons with that hammer...?!"

"Children are immortal!"

"GraaaAAGAAAAGHHH...!"

what's the problem? Cast Silence and Paralyze. Nonlethal, effective and stylish :thumbsup: