Annoying Bosmer

Deleted1572091User

I'm really glad they decided to give Bosmer their black eyes back, they look so much more badass now :)

Still, think Bosmer + annoying voice acting + Baldur's Gate Noober + Adoring Fan.

Molag Bal would have fled in horror XD

Also, Dunmer chicks... VA VA VOOM! I hope there's one (or more) eligible bachelorettes :3

I think they'll continue this running joke.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if they somehow tossed in a reference back to the Arena Fan, and how after "training" under the Champion, he made his way to Skyrim and founded the Companions, complete with portrait of a slightly older Bosmer with the same hairdo, or something silly like that. Just for the sake of making people stop a moment, blink, connect the dots, and subsequently laugh like hell.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if they somehow tossed in a reference back to the Arena Fan, and how after "training" under the Champion, he made his way to Skyrim and founded the Companions, complete with portrait of a slightly older Bosmer with the same hairdo, or something silly like that. Just for the sake of making people stop a moment, blink, connect the dots, and subsequently laugh like hell.

He would be over 200 years old and quite wise then, eh. :P But I really like your theory. I think they somehow will include him, one way or the other.

He would be over 200 years old and quite wise then, eh. :P But I really like your theory. I think they somehow will include him, one way or the other.

No, no, no. Founded the companions. Not actually in the game. Though elves can live that long...

No, no, no. Founded the companions. Not actually in the game. Though elves can live that long...

Ah, silly me. :P Now I'm following.