Whats the first thing you will do?

Igetbabes

First actions  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the first thing you do?

• Kill everyone
    • Do the main quest line
    • Explore the world of skyrim
    • Join the Dark Brotherhood
    • Join another faction other than DB
    • Find unlimited money/xp glitches and exploit them
    • Mod
    • Go into shock because of the beauty of the graphics
    • Other (please state below)

Explore the cities, talk to people, visit scenic points of interest, maybe start assessing the balance of power and get a few side jobs to scrape coin for better equipment and/or training.

The first thing Ill be doing escaping custody as you start off as a prisoner on your way to your execution lol but other than that ill be establishing myself as the assassin I do so love being ^_^ Heres hoping that there are no psychic guards...PLEASE let there be no psychic guards!

The first thing I'll do is... Installing the game.

later, I'll seek for DB and will hope there is someone similar to Lucien Lachance.

Edited by elvinkun

The first thing Ill be doing escaping custody as you start off as a prisoner on your way to your execution lol but other than that ill be establishing myself as the assassin I do so love being ^_^ Heres hoping that there are no psychic guards...PLEASE let there be no psychic guards!

It has all ready been confirmed that there are no psychic guards :D The only way you can get caught is if someone sees you, and if you kill all the witnesses your bounty drops to zero. :D