Skyrim fanart

vp007

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are more dragons in my portfolio, if anyone is interested :P

I'd really like to draw more Skyrim fanart. The game looks so awesome, it's really inspiring for me! Unfortunately I don't have much free time lately. But I'll make sure to draw more pictures when the game is out! :>

Cheers!

I'd really like to draw more Skyrim fanart. The game looks so awesome, it's really inspiring for me! Unfortunately I don't have much free time lately. But I'll make sure to draw more pictures when the game is out! :>

Cheers!

Just checked the link out, WOW, besides being pure brilliance and dragons (which I love) I really liked the subtle differences between the male & female dragons and the understated but powerful back-drops. Do you have a job in art? If not you should!

Cheers!

Just checked the link out, WOW, besides being pure brilliance and dragons (which I love) I really liked the subtle differences between the male & female dragons and the understated but powerful back-drops. Do you have a job in art? If not you should!

Thanks! I work as a freelance from time to time, but I'm often too busy as I'm a student. I'm definitely pursuing a career in art though!

Your art is really amazing! I've always wanted to draw in my free time, but I seem to lack the talent for it. Or at least, the technique.

If I may ask, are you drawing on paper or are you using a tablet? Or is it a combination of the two?

Whenever i see someone like you do something like this it inspires me, great job ;) !