With 13 days to go how are you feeling?

AlexSeptim

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm certain of my class, race and name (Malik, the dumner assasin!)

I'v got quite a bit of work to do, and am doing allot of research in to game design at the moment (UDK and Blender)

so I'm okay for the moment, still looking for every last morsel of information though...

Now, more than ever, do I wish I had a time machine. There were a lot of designs I wasn't happy about in Oblivion (although I still enjoyed the game) and Skyrim seems to fix most of them, making me unable to simply wait it out as usual. Damn myself for falling prey to the delicious hype! Edited by Zinro

I'm wondering if for once, I should actually put some pre planning into my character, considering I'll be writing out her adventures. I would already have the beginning plotted out but with no idea how things play out in the very start, I don't want my ideas to clash. So yeah, I'm just a little unsure what to do before I get my hands on the game.

Not a care. There are at least 3 exams due in several weeks. I've got until 22 November to get a 25 page report done for work. I need to tell a Senator that the fundraiser he was invited to was cancelled. I'm moving out of home and need to get internet set up in my new apartment. I need to start writing articles for a press gallery media outfit so I can earn extra money and start building up a CV for when I want to switch to journalism full time. I need to finish a New Vegas mod. I'm trying to find a boyfriend. I'm trying to save money for a deposit. I don't want my 25th birthday to come so fast.

There are a lot more things for me to worry about than a game.

Not feeling well at all, but it has nothing to do with Skyrim :P

I'm sick and have had to stop working this week, likely for several months. Health is much more precious than free time to play Skyrim, but I guess I can take solace in the fact I'll have plenty of the latter. :thumbsup:

Edited by Valamyr

I'm certain of my class, race and name (Malik, the dumner assasin!)

I'v got quite a bit of work to do, and am doing allot of research in to game design at the moment (UDK and Blender)

so I'm okay for the moment, still looking for every last morsel of information though...

Im trying not to research much info because i fear ill learn too much and when the game comes i wont be excited cause i already know most of it!