My Three Hours With Skyrim, Two Brave Bosmers and One Lying Khajiit

CrzyFooL

The water in the rivers will push you downstream and the snow will come down so hard you can barely see. What else would you like to know?

That bit reminded me of my first Morrowind playthrough. Lost in a sandstorm in the middle of nowhere with my ewuipment crumbling to pieces.

Ah, good times, good times XD

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Dave!

Couple questions:

I heard bows can be used somehow as melee weapons

that true?

And Is there any sort of "Rangery" like clothing in the game? like Ranger leather or something?

Because I also usually play as a Ranger like character too(I just dont steal things, I'm a goody two shoes)

Thanks for the article too!!

Thanks!

Did you see any dremora? or deadra creatures? I love hunting those things!

Nice Dave!

Couple questions:

I heard bows can be used somehow as melee weapons

that true?

And Is there any sort of "Rangery" like clothing in the game? like Ranger leather or something?

Because I also usually play as a Ranger like character too(I just dont steal things, I'm a goody two shoes)

Thanks for the article too!!

Thanks!

Did you see any dremora? or deadra creatures? I love hunting those things!

Nope.

I have to say, I enjoyed your article immensely. My husband came in to see why I was laughing my head off (I had just read the part where the atronach had slapped your companion across the screen).

That's incredible that you found M'aiq the Liar in just 3 hours. So you've heard the voice of the Khajiit. Have you heard the voice of any Argonians? If so, do they sound a lot like Khajiit or do they both sound different this time? I heard that every race now has their own voices.

I am probally the only one to say this, but I actually am rather disappointed in the amount of info that came out of your playtime(or rather the kind of info)

don't get me wrong, i am grateful for your review, but it certainly was lacking and more geared towards laughs and humor to cover for it. I found none of it to be anything we didnt already have another source for and know about.(maybe a few minor details nobody really cares about)

finding that cat man was a nice egg, but one that only warrants a giggle at best.. bit shocked at the deal people make over him, wasn't that impressive in the previous TES games, and still isn't. Grats on finding him that fast tho, good work.

Keep up the good work dave. I do understand that your not in full control of what comes out of these things, so don't take my disappointment the wrong way. Glad you had fun and brought us a few smiles!