130 Dungeons!?

Sprouts

So, according to the information thread, there are 130 or more dungeons. I've seen the leaked map. How can there be so many? Where did they hide them? I have never played any of the TES games before so I'm confused on how they have all this content just "hidden" amongst the world.

Yes, 130+ dungeons, all scattered around the world. (The world by the way, is huge. After 3 years of playing Oblivion, I still haven't found everything.)

They are not really hidden, you can see their map marker on the compass. Though I'm quite sure they are easy to spot without the compass. Like Bleak Falls Barrow for example, it's a giant Nordic ruin on a mountain, you can clearly see it from the bottom.

Oblivion also had more than 130 counting with caves, aylied ruins, forts and mines.I know caves are about 92 or something since I remade most of them.

Thought I heard in some video Todd said over 150+ hand crafted dungeons ?

Yes, he did say that. So it's 150 or more. So many dungeons, so little time. :psyduck:

Sweet!

According to my math, if the minimum dungeon takes 15 minutes to complete that will be at least 32 hours of gameplay in dungeons alone. That is going to be awesome! Is there a dungeon checklist?

I remember hearing that there's a "CLEARED" sign that pops up on your map when you highlight a dungeon you've been through and in which you've collected everything. So, yes...sort of!