Lets get some blogs running?

StormTemplar

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is everyone up to. This thread seems to be dying, and I'm afraid that means most of the blogs up there are just going to be ignored by their owners...prove me wrong...resurect this thread.

I'm sitting on my ass, waiting for the game to download and be released. Until that happens, I can't post my character pic and can't continue the blog, as it is a journal from my character's perspective. The only thing my character can see at the moment is "This game will unlock in 2 days and 5 hours" :P

I'm sitting on my ass, waiting for the game to download and be released. Until that happens, I can't post my character pic and can't continue the blog, as it is a journal from my character's perspective. The only thing my character can see at the moment is "This game will unlock in 2 days and 5 hours" :P

Well it seems you will be getting to play a good 5 hours before me, so have fun with that.........stupid time zones

Well it seems you will be getting to play a good 5 hours before me, so have fun with that.........stupid time zones

Are you sure you're not just a little confused? Because...it's been 5 hours since his post.

Either way, steam reads 2 days and 0 hours for me.