Humble Voxatron Bundle

Iv000

The time has arrived for yet another Humble Bundle! With less bundle!

The Humble Voxatron Bundle, features only one game. (For now... ;3)

The Binding of Isaac and Blocks That Matter are now added in the bundle!

If you bought the Bundle before those were added, you already got them for free! So go pick them up!

If you didn't, you will have to pay the average price of 4.03$ to get all 3 games. If you don't you will only get Voxatron.

Voxatron:

Note: The game is still in alpha, though you will get updates after you bought it.

Voxatron is an action/adventure game set in a world completely made of tiny cubes that can be blasted to smithereens.

Voxatron comes with a fancy voxel designer and level mapping tools. Create whatever your heart fancies and share it with other players!

It's also very addictive.

Binding of Isaac:

Dive into a twisted basement dungeon in The Binding of Isaac. Get ready for a delicious brew of randomly generated, Legend of Zelda-esque dungeons; Robotron-esque run-and-gun; and action-RPG progression. The recently launched Halloween update adds a ton of content -- a new chapter, new bosses, new enemies, new items, a new character, a new ending, and more!

Blocks that matter:

Learn new tricks with tetrominoes in Blocks That Matter. In this award-winning, charismatic, platform-puzzler mashup, you play as the Tetrobot, a plucky robotic drill that assimilates blocks of varying materials and properties, like sand, wood, stone, obsidian, iron, and diamond. After absorbing blocks, you’ll need to recreate them in various tetromino-shaped patterns to solve puzzles and traverse levels.

The rules of the Humble Bundle are simple, pay whatever you want. You can literally pay a cent, but don't do that. These are indie developers and they need to buy food too, and the money is also going towards charity.

The games originally cost 25$, but I recommend to buy it at a minimum of 5$.

If this picks your interest jump over to http://www.humblebundle.com/

This is not meant as advertisement, I only want to spread the word and help indie developers, charity and the creators of the Humble Bundle. If this post is against the ToS, then please lock/delete this post.

Edited by Iv000

I tried playing it last night. Tried being the key word. It looks amazing, but I'm going to need a gamepad. Aiming was almost impossible with the mouse.

I think that the best way of playing is with WASD for moving, Space to jump and the numpad keys 8456 for shooting. (8 shoots forward, 4 shoots left etc. you can also use a combination of those, 4+8 shoots in the upper left corner, 5+6 lower right etc)

The Binding of Isaac and Blocks That Matter are now added in the bundle!

If you bought the Bundle before those were added, you already got them for free! So go pick them up!

If you didn't, you will have to pay the average price of 4.03$ to get all 3 games. If you don't you will only get Voxatron.

I payed $15 for Voxatron and later got the other two games. They are very fun :biggrin: . Shame on anyone who pays 1 cent for it, it is a charitable purchase :P .

Indeed.

Anyone who pays 1 cent is a complete douche. Because it's going to cost them more than 1 cent in transaction fees, so you're actually taking their games while costing them money.

Edited by Povuholo