How should a married couple behave?

Goliath978

after you get marriage your stats should have a sharp drop and the models of your character become fat and flabby as you let yourself go.

every time you step out of the house, you wife will ask where you are going and when you will be back and if you come back home late you will suffer constant verbal abuse

Yeah, now that I think of it some awesome mods will probably be made. The downside: no audio lines. We'd be restricted to reading only.

soo not true, "Willow" mod for New vegas had full audio lines made by some girl, and she had pretty voice :thumbsup:

there are many ways to add voice from actualy finding someone who will read lines, or make it via pc.

Lets hope that someone will have enough inspiration to do it

the voice lines were made by the creator

I know what i'm going to do the moment of get a wife in skyrim. And i think you can all guess what :wink:

Thats right kill somebody in front of her to test out the A.I and plus i can see if he has the stomach for being my companion

Edited by SharpReaper

I know that this isn't going to be Fable ( Noticed Todd Howard cringed at the mention of the game in a interview.) Would be neat to have kids, and watch them grow up and have them adventure with you. Only to come home and tell your wife how a dragon ate your son/daughter. Hell, Morrowind had a mod that allowed you to date, marry, and have kids. Edited by Sanbru

Thats right kill somebody in front of her to test out the A.I and plus i can see if he has the stomach for being my companion

Beter yet kill her relative... father, mom, or sis, somebody she knows in game, and see if AI works

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.