TES VI: Where?

gahnzz

255 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like the next Elder Scrolls?

• High Rock
    • Summerset Isle
    • Valenwood
    • Elsweyr
    • Black Marsh
    • Akavir - continent east of Tamriel
    • Atmora - continent north of Tamriel
    • Yokuda - continent west of Tamriel (it is raised from the ocean floor somehow)
    • A previously unknown region (a la Shivering Isles)
    • Revisit a previously released area

I hope that the playground for TES:VI will be the whole Tamriel, with also oceans and new lands... then i'll be satisfied.

This^^

Sailing around the continent in Oblivion was a total blast. As a MOD added Hightmap it was amazing, empty, but still a blast. I do think Bethesda should have the ability now??

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking Elsweyr and Valenwood: Together they're about the same size of Skyrim. maybe add in Black Marsh and the Summerset Isles as a DLC.

First; the relative size of the provinces do not matter, because the scales have been inconsistent over the last 3 games (and radically different through the series). The true-scale provinces of Valenwood and Elsweyr are each at least the size of Italy, propably more towards the size of France. That means both could easily be scaled to any reasonable size map, even 10x the game-world of Skyrim, and still not be their TRUE size. Thus, size is not a pertinent factor.

Second; the cultures of Valenwood and Elsweyr are radically different. Particularly with their lackluster showing in Oblivion and Skyrim, and acknowledgement of such, Bethesda would likely he warry of trying toshowcase 2 distinct cultures at once, let alone trying to tack a 3 one in there.

Third; Todd Howard has said they plan on doing one province at a time.

Fourth; *ahem*... NECROMANCER! Somebody catch it before they multiply!