TES VI: Where?

gahnzz

255 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like the next Elder Scrolls?

• High Rock
    • Summerset Isle
    • Valenwood
    • Elsweyr
    • Black Marsh
    • Akavir - continent east of Tamriel
    • Atmora - continent north of Tamriel
    • Yokuda - continent west of Tamriel (it is raised from the ocean floor somehow)
    • A previously unknown region (a la Shivering Isles)
    • Revisit a previously released area

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested to see a remake of Elder Scrolls Arena, Daggerfall, and Morrowind.

As well, we don't know how the storyline ends, so we may be encountering dragons after Skyrim.

I'd really like to see Akavir, or a Daedric Prince's realm. But my gut is telling me Bethesda Game Studios wont do that, so I voted for Valenwood.

Valenwood/Elsweyr combined would be my prefference. Just think of the variety of terrains that gives you, the possibilities for settings and aesthetic. It's easily the most interesting setting, IMO.

Valenwood/Elsweyr combined would be my prefference. Just think of the variety of terrains that gives you, the possibilities for settings and aesthetic. It's easily the most interesting setting, IMO.

My sentiments precisely. I've mentioned this idea before. I think it would be perfect. although I wouldn't be disappointed to see the next installment in summerset isle. But I vote valenwood.

I think it would be great if they did Valenwood, it would be a departure from the terrestrial and into the arboreal. Playing a part in the great hunt would be kinda awesome too, shape-shifting could be an interesting ability to introduce to the series.

Ah yes but the downfall of that would be once you shapeshift in the Wild Hunt you remain that way forever, in a feral state.

"The change is also said to be irreversible" taken from http://uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Wild_Hunt

Also it should be mentioned that they don't really control themselves in the Wild Hunt cause once they kill everything else, they have a "cannibalistic orgy" (also taken from the UESP link)

Edit: I too would like it to be in Valenwood though, and they could involve the Wild Hunt it just wouldn't make sense to let you be in it. Perhaps you could have to stop one from happening. Plus being in the wild hunt wouldn't make sense if you played anything other than a Bosmer.

Edited by malevolentraven

Definitely going with Summerset Isles or Valenwood, Hell they're so close Bethesda could combine the two for the most beautiful yet adventurous game. Summerset Isles overall is the the home to High Elves and has a lot more history and diversity then Valenwood so we shall see.