M'aiq the Liar

Cyberote

I'm sure we can dual wield them. I think he just sucks at spellcasting. Poor M'aiq.

He'll probably make fun of people on the forums wanting strange things like he always does. "Dual wielding shields? Why would M'aiq want to be a confused turtle?"

I think he said something more along the lines of us not being able to combine different spells. For example no fire/lightning spells.

Before someone goes off on me. I know you can have fire in one hand and lightning in the other. You just cant combine them.

I think he said something more along the lines of us not being able to combine different spells. For example no fire/lightning spells.

Before someone goes off on me. I know you can have fire in one hand and lightning in the other. You just cant combine them.

This is what he said.

“What does it mean to combine magic? Magic plus magic is still magic.

M’aiq once tried to use two fire spells and burned his sweet roll!”

Everyone loves a good Fable. M'aiq has yet to find one. Perhaps some day...

SUCK IT, Fable

Dam right! :tongue:

I think he'll say something about werewolves. I would be really surprised if he didn't.

Is it strang that I always found m'aiq right in front of anvil and nowhere else? lol

"Some people say they would like to mount dragons. M'aiq thinks they are sick people, very sick."

"M'aiq once saw silly Nord wielding two shields. M'aiq think him high on Skooma, but Nord say it's ancient fighting style known as Confused Turtle. Silly Nord got eaten by Troll."

"M'aiq thinks Nords have good traditions. M'aiq once interested in catgirl, Maiq put on amulet to show interest. Very easy."

"I was eating lunch when suddenly big rat attacked. M'aiq try blocking with knife and fork. Foolish M'aiq should've stabbed rat instead, double stabby much better than blocking."

Edited by Adrius2

Idk. M'aiq said something about werewolves back in Oblivion. Maybe he'll say something about beards returning. That'd be funny

"Beards, you say? Many men has M'aiq seen that have beards. Been over 200 years since men have had beards. M'aiq welcomes them!"

EDIT: I like Adrius's better XD

Edited by Cyberote