Wereshraks, and why they should be in skyrim!

ZainHallows

hey guys! just wanted to talk to you guys about them :3.

Im a HUGE shark lover, and when I heard about weresharks...well lets just say at that moment, thats all I really wanted out of oblivion/skyrim. now before you go and say "hey! skyrim is all mountains and no sea!" well there is a coast, mostly covered by ice (from what i've seen anyway) but there is water! and there are a ton of rivers and other lakes in skyrim aswell! so weresharks could (and if I could mod) would be in skyrim.

so back to the ice sea (new name :happy: ) if you say that no sharks can live in cold waters....well your wrong! :ninja: there is a shark whom resides in greenland, called...well....the greenland shark. which dosnt sound too bad, but in skyrim we could call it an ice shark or somthing, and for river/lake weresharks.....bull sharks or other...anywho thats my two cents!

what do you guys think?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharks would be awesome. They scare the hell out of me in videogames though. I was playing Tenchu 2 one day and I had to infiltrate a ship. My controller started vibrating, I turned around and darn near wet myself. Frickin shark!

But yeah I'd like to see them. Slaughterfish don't really cut it.

I don't know what a wereshrak is.

Also, Greenland is surrounded by cold waters.

Plus, there's a special topic for this.

well, dont keep if from me xD come on, tell me what this special place is? I mean this is general discussion, and this is a general discussion of weresharks in skyrim. and im sure there is some ice near greenland.

Sharks would be awesome. They scare the hell out of me in videogames though. I was playing Tenchu 2 one day and I had to infiltrate a ship. My controller started vibrating, I turned around and darn near wet myself. Frickin shark!

But yeah I'd like to see them. Slaughterfish don't really cut it.

well yes I would love to see sharks in general in skyrim, but this is more of....weresharks. kinda like werewolves, but...well...sharks!

Ehm... yeah but no thanks. I'd much rather have ordinary werewolves first.

If we're gonna have anything in addition to werewolves I'd say wereboars would be a cool choice.

Maybe if we have some tropical setting in an expansion or future game it would fit in but in Skyrim... nah.

Edited by Adrius2

I don't even think wereWOLVES are going to be in the game. I know they won't be in the game at launch, but I'm a bit iffy about DLC as well. Time will tell. Though I heard them saying about how they were working on it, but they kept running into problems and that it wouldn't be done in time for launch.

Ehm... yeah but no thanks. I'd much rather have ordinary werewolves first.

If we're gonna have anything in addition to werewolves I'd say wereboars would be a cool choice.

Maybe if we have some tropical setting in an expansion or future game it would fit in but in Skyrim... nah.

Well I think it does, but thats me. anywho, if it were to be in skyrim...it would mostlikely be a mod. :wink:

I don't even think wereWOLVES are going to be in the game. I know they won't be in the game at launch, but I'm a bit iffy about DLC as well. Time will tell. Though I heard them saying about how they were working on it, but they kept running into problems and that it wouldn't be done in time for launch.

maybe a were-everything dlc? XD werebear, wolf, shark, and boar!~