Wereshraks, and why they should be in skyrim!

ZainHallows

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys! just wanted to talk to you guys about them :3.

Im a HUGE shark lover, and when I heard about weresharks...well lets just say at that moment, thats all I really wanted out of oblivion/skyrim. now before you go and say "hey! skyrim is all mountains and no sea!" well there is a coast, mostly covered by ice (from what i've seen anyway) but there is water! and there are a ton of rivers and other lakes in skyrim aswell! so weresharks could (and if I could mod) would be in skyrim.

so back to the ice sea (new name :happy: ) if you say that no sharks can live in cold waters....well your wrong! :ninja: there is a shark whom resides in greenland, called...well....the greenland shark. which dosnt sound too bad, but in skyrim we could call it an ice shark or somthing, and for river/lake weresharks.....bull sharks or other...anywho thats my two cents!

what do you guys think?

Ha wow guy, this is like the fifth post I've seen from you about weresharks, one of them bringing up a long-dead thread just to gush about them. :rolleyes: You must really, REALLY like weresharks... You've already started two other topics in about the last month concerning them, don't you think that's a bit much?

I think it would be cool to have the seas be a dangerous place, with such creatures in it, and have that intense rush of being chased or in danger. But I don't see it being in the game. Perhaps mods. They seem to think of everything.

Edited by natelovesyou

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/stupid_thread.gif

Haha! Every one of the OP's threads are dumb, I'm almost impressed.

Hey don't be mean :)

Its all in good fun .. its slightly stupider to me because the last post I read from this guy was about weresharks too lols

But hey .. I want werebears and wereboars as well .. I just wouldn't expect it in a million years xD

Edited by jedimembrain