Wereshraks, and why they should be in skyrim!

ZainHallows

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Black Marsh and southern Morrowind, werecrocodiles stalk the swamps. Black Marsh also shares with the Imperial Province and the wetter parts of Elsweyr the vile presence of werelions. Valenwood's werevultures are not found in any other province. The wereboar has found both the climates of High Rock and Hammerfell amenable. As I mentioned before, the werebear is the most common lycanthrope in Skyrim, and is also found in the northern parts of High Rock, the Imperial Province, and Morrowind. The werewolf can be found in every province. The seventh lycanthrope, which I have never seen but my trusted peers have assured me exists, is a wereshark that roams the oceans around Tamriel.

from http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:On_Lycanthropy

so yeah weresharks DO exist in elder scrolls lore.

Edited by hector530

I didnt make this to have people hate on it :3 so what if I really like something? all this is, is a friendly peacefull conversation over a creature that could/should be imo in skyrim.

I don't think most people make a topic for people to hate on it... but starting many new threads and seemingly mostly posting just to talk about one thing...is annoying. Which makes some people hate on it... Just saying.

And how can we have a friendly, peaceful conversation about a creature that isn't friendly and peaceful? ;]

This^ .. it sorta reminds me of a certain poster who wouldn't stop asking for modders to makes a mod to remove all gay men from the game .. like once was enough .. though this is a lot less annoying and offincive .. this is more just funny to me xD .. I can't take a wereshark serious man.

Sadly, I bet even such a mod to remove gay men would happen... I guess...to each their own, but that's highly homophobic and and odd thing to request.

Anyway, weresharks:

ZainHallows, your first picture shows a lot of potential, it looks pretty cool. But if they looked like that, I just don't seem them actually meshing well with the world. Perhaps keep them in the sea. Becoming them just seems ridiculous haha.

Your second picture looks really dumb, I would murder every wereshark/mod them out if they looked like this, if only for the sole reason that they would not fit in at all.

Edit: No worries about making that your last post about weresharks...but your last new thread/topic please haha. Of course you can keep talking about them in this topic, it's already here...

Edited by natelovesyou

would it be fair to say this will be my last wereshark post? because it will :3 so worry not, this is the last

aww.. now I feel bad .. come on .. cheer up :D someone will want a wereshark .. who knows? .. maybe bethesda has them hidden in the game? .. this is just such a hard topic not to poke at... you cant blame us for trashing the idea a bit :/

I didnt make this to have people hate on it :3 so what if I really like something? all this is, is a friendly peacefull conversation over a creature that could/should be imo in skyrim.

I don't think most people make a topic for people to hate on it... but starting many new threads and seemingly mostly posting just to talk about one thing...is annoying. Which makes some people hate on it... Just saying.

And how can we have a friendly, peaceful conversation about a creature that isn't friendly and peaceful? ;]

This^ .. it sorta reminds me of a certain poster who wouldn't stop asking for modders to makes a mod to remove all gay men from the game .. like once was enough .. though this is a lot less annoying and offincive .. this is more just funny to me xD .. I can't take a wereshark serious man.

Sadly, I bet even such a mod to remove gay men would happen... I guess...to each their own, but that's highly homophobic and and odd thing to request.

Anyway, weresharks:

ZainHallows, your first picture shows a lot of potential, it looks pretty cool. But if they looked like that, I just don't seem them actually meshing well with the world. Perhaps keep them in the sea. Becoming them just seems ridiculous haha.

Your second picture looks really dumb, I would murder every wereshark/mod them out if they looked like this, if only for the sole reason that they would not fit in at all.

agreed, the second one was just kinda a pic to get out there, the first is quite awesome, in regaurds to them on land, I agree that they should mainly be in water; but can come out on land (rarely!) where they are slugish.

would it be fair to say this will be my last wereshark post? because it will :3 so worry not, this is the last

aww.. now I feel bad .. come on .. cheer up :D someone will want a wereshark .. who knows? .. maybe bethesda has them hidden in the game? .. this is just such a hard topic not to poke at... you cant blame us for trashing the idea a bit :/

Hell, I support him in his desire to see something off the wall. I personally probably wouldn't d/l it... but we all have our own little passions. Anime Mods anyone? You know they are coming for Skyrim - whether or not they fit with the rest of the world. I say good on ya and go get 'em, ZainHallows. What you want is exactly how I see one of the main tenants in modding... if you're favorite game is missing something that you dig - learn how to mod and put it in!

hehe, I dont blame ya, but it is my last ^^ to stop pesterin you guys!

Hell, I support him in his desire to see something off the wall. I personally probably wouldn't d/l it... but we all have our own little passions. Anime Mods anyone? You know they are coming for Skyrim - whether or not they fit with the rest of the world. I say good on ya and go get 'em, ZainHallows. What you want is exactly how I see one of the main tenants in modding... if you're favorite game is missing something that you dig - learn how to mod and put it in!

thanks! means a lot! man I wish I could mod! but sadly Its a lot of work to do alone!

I don't know what a wereshrak is.

Also, Greenland is surrounded by cold waters.

Plus, there's a special topic for this.

well, dont keep if from me xD come on, tell me what this special place is? I mean this is general discussion, and this is a general discussion of weresharks in skyrim. and im sure there is some ice near greenland.

The special places are 'mod talk' or 'mod requests'.