What will you do on the 10th?

Cyberote

On the 10th I'm going to do laundry and dishes so I can spend all day playing on the 11th. If I don't, my house will grow more and more disgusting as the days wear on with me glued to the computer monitor. ... I don't want to stop playing a week later only to find my dirty sink full of cockroaches and a mountain of laundry that smells like Rocky Balboa's armpits.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 10 day vacation starts on the 10th. I'll go to the "Walmarts" at about 11pm to stock up on 2 weeks worth of junk food. Then to GameStop, wearing my Skyrim hoody, lol. After that, sever all communication with the outside world.

I see alcohol is on the list for many. My wife should be happy. Skyrim will make me stop drinking so much beer and wild turkey 101. It makes me sleepy. I don't want to sleep when I can be playing Skyrim.

I see alcohol is on the list for many. My wife should be happy. Skyrim will make me stop drinking so much beer and wild turkey 101. It makes me sleepy. I don't want to sleep when I can be playing Skyrim.

Not to mention playing Skyrim drunk would get you killed like every two minutes. LOL! Although, playing drunk could be an adventure in itself ... :biggrin:

Wake up around 7am and go to my only class for the day and from there go straight back home and sleep until about noon. From there i'll get up and go buy my supplies, mainly food, booze and monster energy drinks and take care of any last minute errands. At about 5 i'm turning off my phone and cleaning my place for the weekend. By about 9, assuming we can pre-load the game on steam and it still unlocks at 10 mountain time, I take my adderall, crack open a beer or three and wait impatiently for the game to unlock and decrypt. If all goes as planned, the beer and adderall should be kicking in by the time start up Skyrim for the first time:)

Work..., Get off work... Sleep until 10:30..., Drive to Bestbuy.... pick up game as soon as door opens....Drive home... install said game, play said game on my 60 inch screen....Stay up all night.... go to bed around 1 -2 pm on friday... sleep for 4-5 hours... wake up hit up WoW raid... then hit up Skyrim...

I'll be saying goodbye to my morrowind and oblivion charecters, maybe do one more quest with them before we part our ways :( Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

Sitting in class till 9pm then rocking back and forth in my car like an insane mental patient out front of Gamestop waiting till midnight listening to the radio. With my luck I will fall asleep in the car and wake up and like 5am and the Gamestop will be closed and I will have to wait till they reopen at 10am with a sore back because I slept in a car.