The buttons do not seem to scale up

Spaceritual

Due to having trouble reading very small print I use ctrl and + to enlarge the nexus site pages so I can read them easily , the thing is due to the process itself I lose buttons such as the Go button when trying to sort images into Date or Rating order for viewing , is there a way to keep the scaling so the button still shows ?

I had a similar issue. Don't change your text size, (which is what 'Ctrl +' does.) Use the "zoom" function of your browser. (If your browser doesn't have one, change/update it!).

125% seems to work well for me. :thumbsup:

i think I have seen in the past..but don't quote me here...some addons for Foxfire which had the little magnifying glass functioning built for it so you could make pages larger without losing the page positioning.

Maybe try to look for one of those?

Thanks for the tip..will go peek ..the thing is the problem occurs once I enlarge as the button vanishes I imagine getting it to scale up is no minor thing and requires a lot of work perhaps which is why it doesn't do that. It s a minor thing really but just wondered what others do to get around it :)

I find NoSquint invaluable for zooming. Configurable enough, and remembers zoom settings for each website (can also changes colours).

With that installed do ctrl+shift+plus (or mouse wheel) for a full page zoom.

Perfect, thank you so much for the link and kudos to you , solved my problem perfectly :)

Holding down either control key on your keyboard while moving the wheel on your mouse - if your not using a laptop or something - will zoom firefox in and out by default. I'm pretty sure it does this by default anyway, since I have no addons installed for such a feature.

Beware that the images on the front pages of the Nexus sites get messed up if you zoom out. Also, the sites buttons and so on get messed up looking if you zoom in too much. I'm assuming these issues are partly due to the fixed width nature of the sites.