Lock myself in a closet for 9 days.

jedimembrain

52 members have voted

1. 1. Can I help myself?

• I'm good at not peeking.
    • I can't help myself.
    • I love unrwapping my gifts early!
    • STOP POSTING LEAKED INFO JERKS!

Who else is having a hard time not looking at the leaks? .. I wish people wouldn't post them.. the mods are good about removing them .. but once it happens I find myself searching google till I find it .. tell myself I won't peek .. then betray myself and do so anyways ~_~;

I think I just need to stop logging in for a few days and avoid the noobs and jerks who can't resist posting this stuff... The main info thread even has a rule about no leaked info so people go in and try to speak in code .. but come on.. its obvious what they are trying to say .. then I have to go out and look up these supposed leaks .. I guess I'm doing it to myself *sigh*

Anyone have the same problem I have with not being able to control their own curiosity? .. or do you have the ability to restrain yourself with all this?

((((Do NOT so much as hint at what you have heard!! .. This is NOT a leak friendly thread!!))))

I think it all comes down to self control mate, either you got it or not, if you don't well too bad, just try not to think about the game even releasing next week, keep yourself busy with other stuff, and time will fly by faster than you think!

While I did vote for the bottom option, I don't have a problem staying away from leaks. I was thinking about looking up the intro but it doesn't really matter much.. I'll see it anyway, in the end, as it is unavoidable :P

Also, let me test your willpower:

You can kill dragons and absorb their souls

Uhhhh...I was fighting with it when that first spoiler got leaked but now I'm just pretty much ignoring all of it because sometimes ignorance is bliss. I know what I need to know, in a way I feel that seeing the opener was partially helpful for a realistic view of what the game looks like but now I've pretty much stopped looking for new info. I want SOME surprises next week!

I'v seen a total of about 30 seconds of the leaked intro, from various different bits...

The game looks AWESOME... but I refuse to watch anymore. Not ruining my first glimpse of the new world, I'll be spending quite allot of time in!

I'm able to avoid 90% of the stuff related to the main story etc. The only "leaks" I will even click on is stuff that I don't really care all that much about. It's almost like I'm fooling my rabid curiosity with unimportant Skyrim trivia.

I never ever watch stuff like Trailers, Previews, Spoilers and such, It just ruins the experience for me. Also hate that little segment before a TV-show starts. The one that shows what is going to happen on that episode, absolutely ruins it.

That's enough of my ranting for now :rolleyes:

I'm considering leaving the Nexus until Skyrim comes out. I've really enjoyed this place these past two months but the rate at which idiots keep posting spoilers in the General Talk Area is making me feel like it's not "safe" to see thread titles. I mean, there are only so many Moderators and I'm sure they have other things to do than play whack a mole with all these spoiler morons posting in the wrong area. Grrrr.....