Time Change

Tilarium

Anyone notice that Steam has changed the countdown? It's now showing 1 week 1 day 2 hours, which puts the unlock between 1 and 2 am Eastern time. The count here shows it 1 week 1 day 5 hours 57 minutes. Guess steam listened to the outcry of angry players. Now it'll unlock right after I get back from the store and get it installed

yep same, like i said before steam always releases by regions not timezones i dont care what pete says. steam says 10pm pst(what timezone are they using?) then ill play it at 10pm. better for me thats 2 hour before they open the stores for skyrim in the west coast.

I'll be playing after I install it. Part of the burden of purchasing the Collectors Edition I suppose.

I'm not going to care about a couple of hours. Once 24 hours passes everyone will have the game and the hype of "getting the game" will be over, and no one will care.

Guess steam listened to the outcry of angry players.

not steam, Bethesda wanted to release the game by timezone something which ive never seem steam do. its done by regions ie north america, europe, australia. Bethesda wanted the game released based on timezones which im not even sure steam is capable of doing? this change is better but people on the east coast will be pissed but not as much as they would have if they stuck to the PST release.

lol pete tweeted that all clocks are wrong and skyrim will be released at 12am EST for the US!!!! LOLOLOL i knew they would ditch the timezone idea. i get to play at 9pm awesome!

9 pm on the 10th hopefully, right?

lol pete tweeted that all clocks are wrong and skyrim will be released at 12am EST for the US!!!! LOLOLOL i knew they would ditch the timezone idea. i get to play at 9pm awesome!

9 pm on the 10th hopefully, right?

For me, yes!

YOUUU SUCK!

Haha, I kid. I have little control over when I play the game, I am buying a physical copy and it won't be sold until midnight at my GameStop...

Anyone notice that Steam has changed the countdown? It's now showing 1 week 1 day 2 hours, which puts the unlock between 1 and 2 am Eastern time. The count here shows it 1 week 1 day 5 hours 57 minutes. Guess steam listened to the outcry of angry players. Now it'll unlock right after I get back from the store and get it installed

Well if it will be unlocking at 1 or 2 EST, then that means that it will unlock here at 12 or 1 since I am Central Time. If that is true, then that means that I will be playing as soon as I get back home. Awesome!

Well if it will be unlocking at 1 or 2 EST, then that means that it will unlock here at 12 or 1 since I am Central Time. If that is true, then that means that I will be playing as soon as I get back home. Awesome!

steam clocks are wrong Pete say they're working on releasing the game at 12am EST in north america. they gave up on the 11/11/11 release on every timezone like i knew they would.